Physio Macleod: Treatment Clinic
Physiotherapy To Treat Your Body Aches & Pain
What do you do when you have back, knee, neck or elbow pain that just won’t go away? For many people, the answer is to leave it and hope that it fixes itself – but in our increasingly busy world where we are always running around on our feet all day, this rarely works out in our favour.
Clinic near Macleod
At Rosanna Physio, we treat patients throughout the Ivanhoe, Viewbank, Heidelberg and Macleod areas at our nearby Rosanna clinic because we know just how much that pain and discomfort can affect your overall well-being.
Get in touch with us today to book your first appointment with our friendly Macleod Physiotherapist.
How can we help you?
Your legs, back and neck typically handle a lot of stress in your day to day life, and sometimes that stress can cause damage over time. Pain and discomfort shouldn’t be a part of your everyday life, which is why we offer tailored treatments for a wide range of problems. These can include…
- Elbow pain – a very common physical aliment that is estimated to effect 15% of the population working in manual trades or repetitive professions (and 40% of tennis players, hence the name). Tennis elbow symptoms are usually located to the outside of your elbow, and may feel painful, or “tender”, over the elbow joint.
- Knee pain – we see a lot of people come in with a wide range of issues effecting their knees – soft tissue injuries, ligament strains, muscle strains, bone conditions and biomechanical dysfunction issue are seen and effectively treated on a regular basis. With so many possible causes of knee pain (far too many to list here) it is crucial to ensure the cause of your problem is identified correctly so a tailored treatment plan can be put in place.
- Lower back pain – Although lower back pain is arguably THE most common aliment effecting people that need to see a Physio, it is also one of the most readily treatable conditions with a very high success rate. Lower back pain can be caused by a wide range of issues and typically can be resolved with some education on the causes of lower back pain and some targeted back strengthening exercises depending on the root cause of your lower back pain.
- Neck pain – A painful neck can be a debilitating condition that can negatively impact all areas of your life – sitting at your office desk all day can be torture with a painful neck. Neck pain can come in many different forms, you may have a sharp localised pain, or a dull throbbing ache deep in your neck muscles that causes you to develop a headache. Anyone who has suffered from ongoing neck pain knows how frustrating it can be.
- Shoulder pain – Think about how often we are using our shoulders and arms throughout the day – we rely on them almost constantly with just about everything we do. So it comes as no surprise that if we aren’t using our shoulders and arms correctly the chances of strain or injury go up significantly. Add to this that the shoulder joint is quite unstable in relation to the other joints in the body, and it’s no wonder we see so many people coming to us for help for their strained or injured shoulders.
- Sporting injuries – At Physio Macleod you don’t need to put up with the burden of a sporting injury any longer, our team of experienced physios have the knowledge and expertise to effectively treat any sporting injury requiring physiotherapy. Whether it is a niggling injury that just won’t go away or something more serious, we will tailor an effective treatment strategy for your specific needs.
While these problems are some of the most common we see, the truth is that any pain you may be feeling is worth being looked at by a professional. Contact us today to book your next appointment and begin living a pain-free life!
A leading sports Physio Macleod clinic – Open
Our clinic is located in Rosanna, which makes it easily accessible for clients in surrounding suburbs such as Heidelberg, Viewbank, Ivanhoe or Macleod. Lead by a team of experienced and friendly podiatry professionals, our service is second to none and we take pride in our ability to offer top of the range treatments for each of our valued patients. As a reputable physio in Macleod, we are proud to be helping locals feel their best and achieve a high quality of life.
Book your first physio appointment today and get your injury recovered and body moving pain-free again.
Tired of feeling pain and discomfort in your body day after day? Contact us today on (03) 9457 2336 or book online to organise your first appointment with a member of our team.